What if you joined the KIPP Team & Family?
If you are inspired to join us in our mission to ensure more students in Atlanta have the opportunity to be successful in college and in life, please review the application information below. Additionally, KIPP Metro Atlanta Schools offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
- Applications are ONLY accepted online. Applications, including resumes and cover letters, submitted via email, fax, or in person will not be reviewed.
- Have your resume and cover letter prepared and tailored to the job you are applying. Please remember to upload BOTH documents.
- Thoroughly research KIPP Metro Atlanta Schools and know why you want to join our team.
- If you are having trouble submitting your application, we recommend switching browsers and trying again. For example, if you are using Internet Explorer and experience trouble, try accessing our website through Google Chrome or Mozilla.
- When completing your application, be sure to answer ALL questions, and put “N/A” in any empty text boxes to move forward.
- If you have any problems with our online system, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration. Input your basic personal information in the all designated fields.
- Resume and Cover Letter Upload. Input or upload a Microsoft Word or PDF version of your resume and cover letter.
- Application Questions.
- Answer basic questions about your background, student achievement, and any additional questions related to the position in which you are applying.
- Candidates applying for Instructional Positions will have three short answer questions in place of a cover letter
- KIPP schools share a core set of operating principles knows as the 5 Pillars. Which one of the 5 KIPP pillars resonates most with you, and why do you want to teach at KIPP? Please respond in 5-10 sentences.
- In 3-5 sentences, in your opinion, what is the single greatest factor to a student’s academic success? Why?
- How do you diagnose your students’ ability levels? What academic goals did you set for your students, and what evidence do you have of their progress towards those goals? Please respond in 5-10 sentences.
All interested applicants must apply on-line. Resumes received through the mail, email or in person will not be accepted.
KIPP Metro Atlanta Schools is committed to a policy of equal treatment for all individuals.
KIPP Metro Atlanta Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, handicap, age, religion, sexual orientation, national, or ethnic origin.