Who We Are
KIPP Atlanta Collegiate is a tuition-free, public charter high school in West Atlanta. As the first high school to join the very successful KIPP (Knowledge is Power Program) Metro Atlanta cohort of schools, we are focused on continuing KIPP’s track record of success in Atlanta Public Schools and pushing all of our scholars to college. KIPP Atlanta Collegiate High School serves more than 300 students in 9th grade through 11th grade. We will add a grade a year until we serve grades 9-12. To learn more click here.
What We Do
KIPP Atlanta Collegiate High School prepares students to get to and through college by providing:
- Rigorous college-prep academic coursework and the support to master this material.
- More time in school designed to support learning through tutorial-based office hours.
- Diverse extra-curricular activities including a winning football team, cheerleading, marching band, modern dance, and theater.
- A daily, single-gender advisory that provides strategies for increased academic success.
- Required monthly service learning projects where our students give back by partnering with a variety of community agencies.
- A structured learning environment and robust annual summer orientation for new students that prepares new and returning students with the skills and habits of mind they will need to excel in the coming year.
KIPP Atlanta Collegiate
98 Anderson Ave, NW Atlanta, GA 30314